Tuesday, October 16, 2007

(i have a crush!)


and I'm not afraid to tell the world!!! my crush de jour is THE SHOUT OUT LOUDS!! a few months ago my cool friend matt sent me their new album 'our ill wills' and it was pretty much love at first listen- maybe it was that cure-esque poppy/sexy sound, or their inherent coolness by being from sweden, or how h-ing good looking they all are. . . but yeah. I was smitten. the crush smoldered quietly these past few months, and when I heard they were playing with interpol in slc you best believe I was buying a ticket. and tonight they delivered. Sadly, they didn't play as long as I'd have liked, but they were pretty freaking fantastic and I am giddy as a school girl in love with them all. sigh. crushes are so great.

3 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

I liked his suit. I liked Carlos from Interpol.

matt lohrke said...

next time they come through, i'm so there.

it's GREAT stuff, ain't it? :)

ashleigh said...

real life crushes are the worst! but i am with you on this one...you saw how goo gaa gaa i was last night! all of those boys on stage were putting love spells on me! CARLOS!!! i'm smitten...