- my roommates and I just got accepted into the Moab half-marathon!!! this means lots of running for me, some new shoes, and no white flour or sugar.
- I am reading "The Idiot" and really liking it. Also read "The History of Love" recently which I LOVED.
- Reuben got a sweater and looks real cute in it
- My parents sold our home. . . sad, but good. Looks like Christmas = packing for me.
- I had a dream recently about tiny horses that could fly that would nuzzle my nose, I can't stop wishing I really had one.
- My sisters were home last week. . . I sure love them.
- Hot water bottles are my salvation.
- I have been watching "The Long Way Round" this awesome british t.v. show about Ewan McGregor and his best mate Charlie riding round the world on motorcycles. . . sigh. How I wish I were doing that right now.
- It's really nice to be in the position of giving and grading final exams rather than taking them.
Monday, December 17, 2007
I've been a lazy poster, so I think I'll do a bulleted list of whats new in my life:
Posted by zlb