Sunday, July 29, 2007

Girls just wanna . . .


So I'm back in P-town after teening it up for the summer at the ranch and am enjoying being able to sleep in, spend time with friends, read, bike ride, float down the provo river, etc. However I MISS THOSE KIDS!!! The first boys session was great, and the girl's session (of which I'm the director. . . yipes! parents entrust me with their kids!) went better than I could have imagined. We had 12 incredible young ladies come and I was impressed over and over by their creativity, kindness, intelligence, humor, beauty and ability to kick butt working. We had a lot of fun replete with dance parties, campfires, backpacking (san rafael swell), rattlesnake sightings (we named him checkers), a lot of fantastic guests, friendship bracelet making, and general merriment. so to you girls i heart you a lot and can't wait to see you next year!

No comments: