Tuesday, November 13, 2007

by this ring



I have never been the sort of girl to dream of getting married, weddings, dresses, rings etc. All I've ever know is a) I don't want a diamond b)eloping sounds pretty great and c) if I do have a party it just might be a pot-luck, or a camping trip, or both.
BUT, some time ago I found the Erie Basin jewelery store- based out of Brooklyn, and almost every time I check the site I find at least one ring I think "I could wear that for the rest of my life". Simple, old, lovely.

4 comments:

mrs. everything said...

I love that sapphire!

Aimee "Roo" said...

Very pretty... and with the right guy attached. Sigh! Or you could always splurge on yourself and get one to symbolize your love for you! :)

Heather Sanders said...

Ah, Zina. What truth you speak. I, for one, would like a peridot ring because I don't want a diamond. I fully support these rings.

Scott and Laura said...

Zina, I love that gold band with the emeralds!!! I was wanting a wedding ring something like that, but couldn't find anything like it anywhere (very frustrating!), so I gave up and Scott got me a diamond just so I would have something to put on my finger, but we decided to get CZ since it wasn't what I really wanted and I never wanted a diamond either. I figured I'd find what I really wanted one day and we'd get it for an anniversary one year. I'll keep that site saved away for when that anniversary comes. :) - Laura