- my new philodendron plant in my office
- four fresh eggs a day which = lots of eggs benedict! yum!
- darling curtains for my bedroom i found on super sale (pictures of new home forthcoming)
- lots of lovely new friends and lovely old friends coming to visit
- gorgeous sunsets and clouds
- my bike is getting fixed!
- i'm almost done knitting my sweater
- reuben is so happy in our new house
- i see my parents often
- tonight i'm going to the county fair.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
woo hoo! i'm legit! i came to my office today only to find this had been installed. the last month has been a crazy whirlwind of moving into my new house, getting settled, fixing up the chicken coop and getting 6 lovely ladies (that's a whole other post), meeting new friends, getting my office set up and attending LOTS of meetings. LOTS. I haven't sat this much for a long time. but it's great. i'm so excited about my job, all it entails (which is a LOT) and being a part of this great community. most days i feel like i'm running around with my head cut off, and i'm anxious to get my big white board installed in my office so i have a place to vomit all the stuff in my brain into pictures and words (i'm very visual). i have lots to say, but right now need to finish assembling my new office chair so here is a short list of things that are making me happy right now:
Posted by zlb