1. Show a picture of your bag
2. Show a picture of ALL the contents of your bag- no cleaning out first!
3. "Bag Tag" 5 people
man all this tag is making me tired.I bought this bag at a little store in Lima Peru this summer, I was the woman's first credit card purchase. She buys antique Cusqueno fabrics and then designs and makes the bags herself. I love the stripey stripes!
- the text book i'm teaching from this semester, stuffed with the class roll so I can try to memorize all 52 students names. . .
- notebook from italy which is my current scripture journal, i'm trying to do all the sunday school reading ahead of time. . hence the BoM cute mini size!
- my pride and joy moleskin day planner/journal, these are divine
- wallet, checks, loose change
- leatherman pocket knife/tool. . .you never know. . .
- flash drive
- lip glosses
- antique pill case from my grama. . .stuffed with ibuprofen
- grading/scripture marking pens
- mini tub of mom's stuff. . .miracle cure all from my mommio
- trash, not bag is complete without it, you never know when you'll need a scrap of paper
- I tag pack, mary, ashleigh (she has the CUTEST red bag), hailey, davey (do your cusco bag!)