Thursday, March 22, 2007

Haircut!



Yesterday I got my hair cut . . . and it's short! Still 'long' by some standards, it hits just below my shoulder, but it's the shortest mine's been since I was three. I like it though, I wasn't sad. I figure hair grows, so who cares how long it is. I think the hairdresser was pretty much shocked and appalled when I announced to him that I do not own a blow dryer or one of those straighterner things . . . and that I only brush every so often and never 'do' my hair. I told him I want my hair like a pony and I think he wanted to die! But he did a fantastic job despite my unruliness, so my hats off!

4 comments:

Dainon. said...

I like it. And I think it'll look especially good amongst the sand and palm trees.

ashleigh said...

you are my favourite pony! TOTORO!

Unknown said...

hey yo - feel good about the hair - creative antennas need some trim from time to time

Hailey said...

Z you are simply more and more beautiful!