Monday, March 26, 2007

krishnakrishnahareharekrishna




So last Saturday was the annual Holi color fest at the local Hare Krishna joint, you know the one, Spanish Fork, llamas, passion plays a la Krishna, huge bonfire replete with weird-o witch effigy, and the thing we all go for. . . little plastic bags filled with fine powder in a brilliant array of colors made for one purpose. . . throwing it at your friends and strangers. It rocks. Here's some pics from two years ago and this year. Enjoy. Go throw some color.

3 comments:

Dainon. said...

I so wish I'd gone to this. It looks colorfully amazing. And ya'll look like Easter eggs.

HeatherLynn said...

this is one of my fave festivals at the temple! love the photos. l-o-v-e them.

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could have been there! I never hear about these things on time. It looks like you had a wonderful, colorful, experience.